We were in the kitchen recently debating about what the best kombucha flavours were. It was a unanimous yes for passionfruit, unfortunately the rest didn’t really turn out as we’d hoped (the carbonation was lacking). One we had high hopes for was the mint/watermelon combo. […]
Come And Dig It
Will You Dig It?
- How To Grow Bishop’s Crown Pepper From Seed
- How To Grow Carolina Reaper Pepper From Seed
- How To Save Carolina Reaper Seeds To Plant
- Pickled Habaneros And Onion In Kombucha
- Can These Succulent Planters Get Any More Unique?
- Basil Leaves Turning Yellow And Dying? Basil Downy Mildew!
- How To Grow Bird’s Eye Chili Peppers From Seed
- How I Built A Solar Powered Hydroponic System At Home For Cheap
- How To Grow Super Hot Peppers (Chillies) From Seed
- Indian Army Develops Diabolical Chilli Grenade From Bhut Jolokia
Copyright © 2017 Jimmyinthegarden. Jimmyinthegarden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.